It combines the best of suburban and urban environments—it is a quiet community with every unit having a private terrace backing on to a pristine nature park, yet it is within walking distance to all that downtown Lake Oswego has to offer.
Many of our residents have been at the Bay Roc Apartments over ten years. Some have left and returned and many of our residents have grown up in Lake Oswego. It is Lake Oswego’s best-kept secret and value.
One of the best features of the Bay Roc in Lake Oswego is the expensive and underutilized facilities of larger complexes that we don’t have.
“The Bay Roc Apartments in Lake Oswego has Everything you need and nothing you don’t!”
WHAT OUR LAKE OSWEGO APARTMENTS OFFER:
- A location within walking distance of everything you need—shopping, parks, the Lake, and the River
- Long-term residents
- Value priced apartments in Lake Oswego the most affluent zip code in Oregon—see www.rentometer.com
- Local ownership
- Covered terrace opening on to forest views and Oswego Creek
- Living room of every unit faces Oswego Creek
- Assigned off-street parking
- Ample guest parking
- An on-site laundry
- An on-site manager: Kimberley Shields
- Two elevators
- Available storage lockers
- A bus stop at the front door
- Mid-Century Modern styling features like stained glass, wood paneling, and sconces (some units)
- Quiet and solid concrete construction
- No Pets and No Smoking